Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules according to usage patterns. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of approval for this, and the registration is completed.
If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
1. When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
2. If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
3. In addition, if the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own responsibility.
Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
In this service, a sales contract shall be concluded when the user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies that the Company has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company or downloads the data.
If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
1. If the User violates these Terms
2. If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or long-term absence
3.Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged
4. The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Paid Membership)
The sales contract includes a paid membership contract, and by making a contract, the user can receive a service similar to a normal sales contract. In addition, the service content shall be stipulated on the website at the time of contract.
Article 6 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1. Apply to our company in advance for secondary use
2. Be sure to add your own design to the provided content.
3. Duplicating, reprinting, or modifying the provided content without permission.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal activity
3. Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
5. Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
7. Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
8.Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
9. Acts of impersonating other users
10.Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
11.Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
1. When performing maintenance inspections or updating the computer system related to this service
2. When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages or natural disasters.
3. When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
4. In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
5. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 9 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict users from using all or part of the Service or cancel their registration as a user if any of the following apply.
1. In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
2. When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
3. When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
4. When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
5. When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company
6. When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
7. In addition, if the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
Article 10 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 11 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free from factual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, defects related to security, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).
We are not responsible for any damages caused to users by this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms) becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply, but even in this case, the Company will not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of such damages) among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 12 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 14 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 15 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the User submits a notification of change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information, and these will be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Article 16 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 17 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.
Article 1 (Target Products)
1. The design data subject to licensing under this Agreement shall be the design data of the type and content specified in the Company's web service. In addition, the Design Data includes version upgrades and updates provided by Party A to Party B during the subscription period.
2 The specifications of the Design Data, usage environment, and other details of the Design Data are as specified on the website. However, these specifications may be changed at the discretion of Party A when the design data is updated or upgraded.
Article 2 (Licensing)
1. The Company grants the User a license to use the Design Data during the subscription period on the condition that the User pays a membership fee (hereinafter referred to as the "License").
2. This license is non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable.
Article 3 (Subscription Period)
The period of use of design data (hereinafter referred to as the "subscription period") shall be the period specified at the time of the subscription contract. Unless the Company or the User notifies the other party in writing or by e-mail at least one month before the expiration of the said period, the period shall be extended for the same period, and the same shall apply thereafter.
Article 4 (Usage Fee)
1. The user shall pay to the Company the usage fee for the design data set at the time of the contract by the start date of the subscription period. The same shall apply when the subscription period is renewed.
2. The user shall pay the usage fee set forth in the preceding paragraph in accordance with the payment method specified at the time of contract. The transfer fee or other expenses required for payment shall be borne by Party B.
Article 5 (Attribution of Rights)
1 The user confirms that the copyright of the design data and the rights related to inventions, ideas, designs, know-how or other intellectual property used or implemented in these (hereinafter simply referred to as "intellectual property rights") belong to the Company. The intellectual property rights of the Design Data will not be transferred from the Company to the User by the execution of this Agreement or the license of the Design Data.
2. Users shall not be limited to the above contents only when using this software to provide new products or services.